How the information is collected and used?
- • Personal Information
- • Usage Details
Your usage details such as time, frequency, duration and pattern of use, features used, and the amount of storage used will be recorded by us in order to enhance your experience of the Our Company Services and to help us provide you with the best possible service.
- • Visitor Details
We use the Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, referring URL, files accessed, errors generated, time zone, operating system, and other visitor details collected in our log files to analyze the trends, administer the website, track visitors' movements, and improve our website. We link this automatically-collected data to other information we collect about you.
Security of your personal information
Clasifai is dedicated to protecting the security of the data you give us. We have put in place sufficient physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards to protect information from misuse, interference, loss, and unauthorized access, alteration, and disclosure in order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure.
Disclosure of your personal information
- • We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy.
- • We may from time to time need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, or warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
- • Information that we collect may from time to time be stored, processed in, or transferred between parties located in countries outside of India.
- • We retain the right to transfer our user databases, along with any personal information and non-personal information contained in such databases, to the extent permitted by law in the event of a change in control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets. Under a confidentiality agreement, this information may be revealed to a potential buyer. We would only try to share information when it was necessary and when any of the aforementioned situations called for it.
Other Important Privacy Information
- • Personal Data about Children
Children are not allowed to use the Service, and we do not collect personal information from and/or about children. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian, we will delete it.
- • Sensitive personal information
Complaints about privacy
If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to email@example.com. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.